SENTRY JOURNAL » Obama, Sixth Graders, Teleprompter » Obama + Teleprompter + Sixth Graders = Pathetic

Obama + Teleprompter + Sixth Graders = Pathetic

I must say that this is probably one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen.  Just when I thought I saw it all, he surprises me again.  Mr. President, can we please have one original thought without the teleprompter?  Just one thought from the heart that inspires children to reach for the stars?  Instead we end up with a campaign style speech being read off of a teleprompter.  Way to go sir.  Way to raise that bar.  It’s too bad these children were not old enough to vote during the last election, because they can spot a phony a mile away.  Even I know this.

Anyway Enjoy!

Can you just see all the material for an SNL skit?  Oh wait, that’s right I forgot NBC supports his agenda.  Oh well…I bet it would have been funny.

The next time he visits a sixth grade class maybe he can get the kids to go home and as an assignment convince their parents Obamacare is a good thing.

Would that surprise any of you?

Digg!

Filed under: Obama, Sixth Graders, Teleprompter

Comments
  • Right Hand Man January 26, 2010 at 6:52 AM

Remember the most memorable moment of Bush with the school children on 9-11? So many libs came out and attacked him for not being "presidential" and sitting around for 7 minutes after finding out about the attack. Perhaps he should have been up in the middle of the class room with his podium and teleprompters…that would have been presidential!

• Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 3:28 PM

This was for the press, not 6th graders, smart guy! Where are the 6th graders? Were the cameramen in the front row rudely blocking their view? Nice try. Might want to research your posts before you lose all credibility with bogus crap like this.

• Ron Russell January 26, 2010 at 6:22 PM

POTUS and his TOTUS for COTUS(Children Of The United States). This guy really takes the cake and is an absolute disgrace to the office. Remember Bush at the school on the day of 9/11 and the whisper in the ear. Just a face to face with the kids and no TOTUS needed.

• Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I think you have missed the point of the article. The point is POTUS cannot come up with an original thought on his own. How often have you seen him speak without the telepromters and say something intelligent. Makes you wonder who is putting the words in his mouth.

• John Carey January 26, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Anonymous 1 thanks for the comments. Let me clarify my post so there is no misunderstanding.
    I think it was absolutely pathetic that he brought his teleprompter to a 6th grade classroom. The point of the post Anonymous 1 was to show just how empty this administration and he really is. How out of touch with America he really is. A sixth grade classroom is not the place for a campaign style talk. This is why the title of the post is "Obama + Teleprompter + sixth graders = pathetic" and not "Obama reads off teleprompter while talking to sixth graders." Please read the post again. You will see I never once do I say he is reading off his teleprompter to the children. Thanks for your comments. They are always welcome.

• Right Hand Man January 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM

I heard his teleprompter sits in for him at the dinner table from time to time.

• Anonymous January 27, 2010 at 12:07 AM

You did make reference to the children he was speaking to! The way the blog was phrased was definitely implying he was speaking to children, instead it was a press conference. Why he chose a classroom for his teleprompter setup and a presser is beyond me, stupid stuff. Obviously his advisers were amazing in his election bid but he needs to dump them like the trash they are.

• John Carey January 27, 2010 at 5:40 AM

Thanks for the comments Anonymous,

I agree that he was given some bad advice from his advisers. As far as the post, I still feel that the point of the whole post is just how out of touch he is. Yes I did make reference to children, but it was elemetary school setting so it's hard not to. I appreciate all your comments. You are always welcome to come back. No censorship here.