SENTRY JOURNAL » Helen Thomas, Jewish Heritage Celebration., Jews Go Home, Video, White House, YouTube » Helen Thomas tells us how she really feels about the Jews

Helen Thomas tells us how she really feels about the Jews

On a day of celebration of Jewish Heritage at the White House, Helen Thomas, a member of the White House press corps decided to tell us how she really feels about the Jews.

Wow, can you image if a conservative reporter said the same thing.  I know it’s hard to because conservatives know something about history that has clearly escaped Helen’s mind.  I do know this much, if it was a conservative reporter that used that kind language the MSM would screaming for their head.  It’s time to pick up a book Helen and brush up your history before you embarrass yourself again.

Oh by the way, Helen Thomas issued the following statement today: “I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon.”

Filed under: Helen Thomas, Jewish Heritage Celebration., Jews Go Home, Video, White House, YouTube

Comments
  • Gorges Smythe June 4, 2010 at 6:32 PM

The poor woman either proves that you can be highly educated and still utterly ignorant, or else she’s entering the dark world of senility. Considering her age, it’s probably the latter. Either way, it’s very sad.

• Matt June 4, 2010 at 9:50 PM

Again with the left and antisemitism. Go home to Germany? Where in the Earth does she think the Jews CAME FROM? Mr. Smyth is correct regarding the ignorance. Though I remember her pressing Reagan on issues, and she was equally ignorant then.

• John Carey June 4, 2010 at 11:57 PM

It is very sad Gorges.

• John Carey June 4, 2010 at 11:59 PM

What I don't understand Matt is why the Jewish community continues to support the left. I mean the left has continued to act on matters that work against them. Will they ever wake up?

• Trestin Meacham June 5, 2010 at 5:21 AM

She is the most worthless person in the media, and that's not easy.

• Kristin June 5, 2010 at 9:49 AM

I am absolutely floored by the antisemitism that has been appearing lately and from the very same people who claim to be pro-diversity!

This is a dangerous, dangerous road we are going down.

• John Carey June 5, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I can think of a few other worthless media personalities, but you're right Trestin she is leading the way.

• John Carey June 5, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I agree Kristin. I wonder how long it take for the Jewish community to wake up and realize that the party they are supporting is actually against them. Only time will tell.