SENTRY JOURNAL » Communism, Cry Freedom, Democrats, immigrants, Video » Fear for freedom’s future in America

Fear for freedom’s future in America

I found this video at Newsmax.  It’s actually pretty good.  Two authors talk about how immigrants feel about Obama and the expanding role of government.  It’s worth a watch.

I was just reading an article today about how the communists have infiltrated the Democratic Party.  Most are running as Democrats because they know they can never win running under the communist banner.  They occupy the far left wing of the party, but their ultimate goal is to pull the entire party farther to the left.  This should be troublesome for all freedom loving Americans not matter what party or political ideology they embrace.  Middle of the road Democrats should actually be abandoning their party or trying to push the infiltrators out.  But what’s really sad is how we have reached this point in a nation that was founded on the principles of liberty which are 180 degrees out from the principles communism.  I mean when I look at our Founding Fathers and their reverence towards liberty, property rights, and limited government I’m absolutely amazed how a philosophy like communism can even gain a foothold in our beloved Republic.

We would be wise to heed the warnings of these immigrants. They fully understand what it’s like to live under oppressive governments.  So when they tell us that something smells familiar, we had better listen.

Filed under: Communism, Cry Freedom, Democrats, immigrants, Video

Comments
  • Teresa July 6, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Excellent Find! Yes, we should heed the warnings of these immigrants. That looks like a great book to read.

• Anonymous July 6, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Its been done piece by piece starting with the education system.

• John Carey July 6, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Thanks for the comments Teresa. We so need to heed the warnings.

• John Carey July 6, 2010 at 8:10 PM

You know it anonymous. They have slithered into our educational system as well as our court system.

• Matt July 6, 2010 at 9:54 PM

John, you've hit one of my favorite topics. One of my favorite topics along these lines is to talk about fairness doctrine-era local talk shows. When I was growing up, the local radio station had a call up show for local issues. Every now, and again, the topic would go to national issues, and a almost every time, an older person with a thick accent would call and talk about life under Stalin, or Hitler, or Mussolini. They would compare something that state or federal government was doing to something from a dictatorship, and it never looked good for the left here. That still sticks with me.

• John Carey July 6, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Matt, we had better start paying attention to the warning signs. When we have immigrants that come to America from oppressive regimes and they tell us that something doesn't smell right with a law or regulation shouldn't we stop and pause and take a hard look at what we're doing. I think we should.