SENTRY JOURNAL » GOP Pledge to America, Obama, President weekly address » Obama Blasts GOP Pledge in Weekly Address

Obama Blasts GOP Pledge in Weekly Address

I actually watched his weekly address this past weekend because I had a feeling he was going to talk about the GOP’s pledge to America.  As I watched I’m still amazed by just how out of touch the President is with the majority of Americans.  Check it out.

I mean it’s almost like he is President of a different America than the one I live in.  I cannot grasp how he keeps a straight face while looking into the camera and telling us that the mistake would be putting the special interest back in charge if the GOP regains control?  Are you kidding me…back in charge?  They never relinquished that position under the watchful eye of Obama.  In fact he has continued to be an enabler of special interests in Washington DC.

This is a perfect example of a man who is clearly out of touch with this country and the American people.  He is economically inept and absolutely clueless as to how to get the nation back on track.  His mind is filled with Marxist ideas and Socialist dreams that will lead us down the path of more debt and even more redistribution of wealth.  He tries to paint a picture that the pledge as the same ole same ole, but the truth is that since he took his oath our spending has completely spiraled out of control while unemployment is holding steady at around 9.5 percent.  His policies have created an unpredictable business environment that has utterly stifled growth.  He has shamelessly criticized any and all that have dared to disagree with him and blamed George Bush for every woe that we are experiencing.  He supporters call this leadership…I call it pathetic.  This is where we are at with this President and his party with only 35 days until November 2nd.  Have you had enough yet?

So endeth the rant.

Filed under: GOP Pledge to America, Obama, President weekly address

Comments
  • lonely conservative September 27, 2010 at 8:55 PM

I just added you to my blogroll. It's George Bush's fault I forgot to do it sooner.

Have a great night!

• Matt September 27, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Whatching Obama islike peering into a twisted parallel universe. Nothing makes sense at all.

Great Post sir.

• John Carey September 27, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Thank you lonely Conservative.

• John Carey September 27, 2010 at 9:41 PM

I agree Matt. He seems very disconnected from America and Americans.

• Harrison September 28, 2010 at 12:02 AM

How about this one:

“They propose $4 trillion worth of tax cuts and $16 billion in spending cuts and they say we’re going to somehow magically balance the budget, the president continued. “That’s not a serious approach. So the question for voters over the next five weeks is who is putting forward policies that have a chance to move our country forward.”

• Randy-g September 28, 2010 at 3:43 AM

He may be disconnected from "our" America, but the "one" he wants is being shaped right before our eyes. I hope "our" American's hit the voting booths in record numbers Nov. 2, 2010….

• LD Jackson September 28, 2010 at 4:59 AM

I now have a headache, both from listening to most of Obama's address and from banging my head on the wall. Does he actually believe what he's reading off the teleprompter? He is trying to do the same thing to the Republicans that the Democrats did to President Bush over his "cutting of health care for children". Just a myth, but they think they have the high ground. I will be so glad when these elections are over and the Republicans regain control of Congress. The only thing that will make me happier is when 2012 is here and we have a new President.

• John Carey September 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Very well said Harrison. Let's hope voters make the correct choice.

• John Carey September 28, 2010 at 4:24 PM

I'm with you Randy. We need a record "conservative" turnout.

• John Carey September 28, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I'm ready for the Republicans to shut down the government again Larry.