SENTRY JOURNAL » capitalism, Economics, Glenn Beck, The Road to Serfdom Video, Trickle down economics » Video: The Truth About Capitalism

Video: The Truth About Capitalism

I heard about this cleverly done video that was produced Glenn Beck this morning on his radio show. It’s so easy to understand I feel it would be a great teaching tool for Obama’s incompetent economic advisors in his administration.

Enjoy.

It’s so easy…a progressive can do it!

Filed under: capitalism, Economics, Glenn Beck, The Road to Serfdom Video, Trickle down economics

Comments
  • Randy-g September 30, 2010 at 4:45 AM

I am not sure a progressive could do it…..They just are not that intelligent.

• Trestin September 30, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Great video! I'm sure glad the Progressive-Marxists here to protect us from evil.

• Right Hand Man September 30, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Not that easy John!

I talked to a young liberal today at a "Vote for Chandler" booth (who I'm confident is on his way to become a conservative after a few hard earned paychecks) who told me that we need the federal government to intervene because the poor are created by the rich. That casual conversation turned into me on my soap box in the Student Center at the UK for next to two hours with a small crowd. That is likely the most capitalism taught on campus in years.

The crowd was mainly anti-capitalist, but mainly for ignorant reasons that will evolve as long as these individuals stay interested in politics (my hope). What irked me, however, was how much some of these kids bought into the notion that any successful big business (Walmart, MS, etc.) is evil whereas they have full faith in government and unions.

I know you've heard me talking to individuals about it, but this is one of our greatest threats.

• John Carey September 30, 2010 at 7:57 PM

I think you're right Randy. Not too sure they would ever get it.

• John Carey September 30, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Thanks Trestin.

• John Carey September 30, 2010 at 8:02 PM

I agree Right. This is why we need to continue to get the word about the power of the free market and capitalism. They simply don't understand it because they have never really be taught the basics.

• Reaganite Republican October 2, 2010 at 5:53 AM

Neat find, maybe a few disillusioned hopenchangey types need a refresher, too!

Linked at Reaganite Republican….

Perusing the Conservative Blogosphere

Enjoy your weekend, sir

• John Carey October 2, 2010 at 7:31 AM

Thanks RR. I thought it was pretty good.