SENTRY JOURNAL » Barack Obama, CNN, Fox News, John King, MSNBC, Video » John King: Destructive News vs Invaluable News

John King: Destructive News vs Invaluable News

CNN’s John King hammered away at President Obama’s assertion that Fox News is destructive while MSNBC is invaluable.

So if you agree with the President and his policies you are providing an invaluable service for society; however if you disagree, you are destructive and must be destroyed.  Our founders would be so proud of this President.  I can’t believe his approval rating is still in the 40s.

H/T THE BLAZE

Filed under: Barack Obama, CNN, Fox News, John King, MSNBC, Video

Comments
  • LD Jackson September 30, 2010 at 9:16 PM

When it comes right down to the brass tacks, the President and the left simply do not want us to have access to media outlets that disagree with their world view. That includes FOX News and if the truth be known, probably the entire blogsphere that leans to the right. The Rolling Stone interview just reiterated what we already knew.

• Infidel de Manahatta September 30, 2010 at 9:50 PM

I believe that this must be the most thin-skinned President ever. He just doesn't like criticism.

• John Carey September 30, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I agree Larry. It is one of the main reasons why I believe that they have been working so hard to get their foot in the internet to control the message.

• John Carey September 30, 2010 at 10:08 PM

I agree Manhattan. He surrounded himself with yes people his whole life…telling him how great he was. The first sign that someone disagrees he attacks them. Now that' what you call a lack of leadership.

• kingshamus October 1, 2010 at 7:23 AM

I'm just shocked John King went after his political man-crush like this.

I guess miracles really do happen.

• steve October 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM

If conservative take over Congress in November Obama will be continually lashing out.

• Matt October 1, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I thought that the CNN video was quite good. It seems that they just might be trying to have at least a little less bias over there.

• John Carey October 1, 2010 at 10:19 PM

I am too King. The winds are shifting over at CNN maybe.

• John Carey October 1, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Indeed Steve; he is a radical that believes the crap that he is shoveling.

• John Carey October 1, 2010 at 10:23 PM

I thought the video was very good Matt. Mr. Turner is still a capitalist and maybe he is trying to make CNN profitable again.