SENTRY JOURNAL » 2010 elections, Barney Frank, Massachusetts, Politics, Sean Bielat » Sean Bielat: Taking on Barney Frank

Sean Bielat: Taking on Barney Frank

I ran across this on YouTube.  I wanted people to have the opportunity to meet candidate Sean Bielat.  Let me just put this out there; he used to be a registered Democrat.  He changed during his Harvard days when he realized that his beliefs were not in line with the Democratic platform. He is a fiscal conservative and a Major in the Marine Corps Reserves. He is now the Republican candidate trying to unseat Barney Frank in a district that Republican Senator Scott Brown won earlier in the year. Half of the district is made up of independent voters and right now they’re breaking for Mr. Bielat 51 – 35.  A poll taken about three weeks ago had Bielat down by 10 points (48 – 38).  Since then internal polling numbers by the Bielat campaign shows the race tightening.  Below is a clip from Fox Business where Mr. Bielat is asked some basic questions about Barney Frank.

Barney Frank admitted that he made a mistake in 2003 about the housing market and the financial condition of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.  He also claimed in the below video that he never supported pushing home ownership.

Really Barney? Never?

Lie and more lies.  It’s time for Barney Frank to go.  He was a major player in the housing crisis that led to our economic meltdown.  Hopefully the people in Massachusetts will decide this November to retire Representative Frank.  He deserves no less and this Republic deserves much better than the likes of him.

Filed under: 2010 elections, Barney Frank, Massachusetts, Politics, Sean Bielat

Comments
  • Randy-g October 14, 2010 at 3:57 AM

Bawney is as culpable in the housing meltdown as anyone, maybe more than anyone. If there is one member of Congress I would like to see beaten more than Bawney I am not sure who it would be….

• Steve Dennis October 14, 2010 at 4:34 AM

Barney Frank is such a fraud, I don't see how anybody can vote for him again. I have heard Sean Bielat on Boston talk radio a couple of times and he is impressive, here is hoping Massachusetts sends this man to the House to replace one of the main culprits in the mortgage meltdown!

• LD Jackson October 14, 2010 at 4:37 AM

Barney Frank holds a special place of contempt in my heart. He ranks right up there with Nancy Pelosi for grating on my nerves every time I hear him speak. He is also exactly the kind of Congressman that I had in mind when I wrote my term limits post last week. It is well past the time when he should be going back to MA and getting his hands out of the business of our country.

• kingshamus October 14, 2010 at 7:39 AM

Retire Barney.

For the good of America, put this mouthy idiot out to pasture.

• Anonymous October 14, 2010 at 8:47 AM

New candidates need MONEY to beat entrenched incumbents. Please give whatever you can $5, $10, whatever to Sean's campaign, if you want to http://www.retirebarney.com! And, thank you…

• bunkerville October 14, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Time to say good-bye Barney.

• fleeceme.net October 14, 2010 at 12:26 PM

The VFW has been recently added to my increasingly lengthy list of groups who automatically make me support whoever they endorse and so is the case with good ole Barney.

Lets see, Marine or….umm….damn can't truly think of what to call Barney.

Disclaimer: I was already against Barney, VFW just makes me really hate the man.

• steve October 14, 2010 at 7:08 PM

I would be so happy to see Barny booted out of office.

• John Carey October 14, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Yeah Randy he definitely needs to go. I have a few that I would really like to see go. Stark, Waxman, Pelosi, and Schackowsky.

• John Carey October 14, 2010 at 8:33 PM

I like what he is saying Steve and yes Barney is a huge fraud and a liar! He really needs to find a new line of work and the people of Mass need to help him out with that.

• John Carey October 14, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Larry Barney is one dangerous idiot. This man has way too much power and unfortunately no one has called him out. Maybe this is the year.

• John Carey October 14, 2010 at 8:35 PM

I couldn't agree more KS!

• John Carey October 14, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Thanks for the information anonymous. I'll check it out.

• John Carey October 14, 2010 at 8:41 PM

It is indeed bunkerville!

• John Carey October 14, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Fleeceme, my hope is people are finally waking up in this country and the race in Mass might be a sign of what is too come on a national scale.

• John Carey October 14, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Me too Steve. The sooner the better.