SENTRY JOURNAL » 2010 elections, Alliance, Communism, CPUSA, Democrats, Local Politics » The Communist Party USA and the Democratic Alliance.

The Communist Party USA and the Democratic Alliance.

I was on my way home from work listening to Mark Levin when he started reading an article that caught my attention.  The article was a call to action from what sounded like another typical left wing organization rallying the coalitions of power before the mid-term elections.  All the standard Democratic talking points were touched upon; defeat the Tea Party/Republican movement or we will see continued tax breaks for the top richest two percent which will increase the deficit, privatization of social security, repeal of health care and financial reform, no extension of unemployment compensation, outsourced jobs, increased racism and severe limits to democratic rights…blah…blah…blah.

Then Mr. Levin revealed that the article he was reading was actually an article he pulled from the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) website.  Now I know that the Democratic agenda and the CPUSA agenda have become somewhat entwined over the last 10 years.  They both have very similar goals.  Below is the actual article from their site.

12 Days to go: The election depends on you!

By CPUSA Political Action Commission

If the grand alliance that elected Barack Obama comes out in full force to vote we can stop the Tea Party/Republican takeover, continue moving forward and push further for green jobs, union rights, health care and the safety net for the common good.

If voters fail to turnout, the Tea Party/Republican “Promise to America” alternative is clear: continued tax breaks for the top richest two percent which will increase the deficit, privatization of social security, repeal of health care and financial reform, no extension of unemployment compensation, outsourced jobs, increased racism and severe limits to democratic rights.

Momentum has been on the side of the Democrats in the last few days, but most races are too close to call. Hundreds of millions more dollars are being pumped into smear ads on TV, radio and internet in an attempt to defeat progressives and suppress voter turnout. The money is coming from shadow groups funded by unlimited corporate contributions.

When the choice before our country is made clear, voters can be convinced to go to the polls.

Everyone can make a difference. If you are not already connected, plug into one of the opportunities listed below, or find something in your own neighborhood to make your voice heard with door knocking, phone banking and helping line up others to volunteer as well.

Resources to help get out the vote:

AFL-CIO Labor 2010

One Nation Working Together Events

MoveOn — Stop the Takeover

Organizing for America Call for Change

Hip Hop Caucus — Respect My Vote

Rock the Vote / Register to Vote

Election Protection… Right to Vote

NCLR — Vote for Respect

Take a good hard look at all the organizations that appear to support the communist agenda.  The thing that baffles me the most is why Democrats would even associate themselves with the CPUSA.  I mean it’s clear that the CPUSA was part of the “Grand Alliance” that propelled Barack Obama into the White House.  The problem with this is that most Americans, at least for now, still have a very negative view of communism.  I mean it wasn’t that long ago when the Soviet Union was referred to as the “Evil Empire.”  It wasn’t that long ago when the Berlin Wall was torn down.  It wasn’t that long ago that the Soviet Union was a very real threat to our liberties and freedom.

So the real question is when are Democrats going to distance themselves from this organization or is it already too late?  And what I mean by being too late is have these far left organizations infiltrated and embedded themselves in the Democratic Party so deep that the party is now completely dependent on them?  And furthermore what does all this mean for more conservative Democrats in the party?  Is there room for them anymore or will they be driven out and the Democratic Party will become the Democratic Socialist Party of America?  I’m not sure what the answers are.  All I know is that those Democrats that are asleep, living under the illusion that their party is the same party of their grandparents had better wake up soon and critically examine where they stand.  Do they stand with the communist or with free market, liberty loving Americans?  Look I realize that conservatives and liberals disagree on a number of issues, but I think the one thing we can both agree on is communism is bad and should not be driving the debate in America.

They should be where they have always been; on the outside looking in.

Filed under: 2010 elections, Alliance, Communism, CPUSA, Democrats, Local Politics

Comments
  • Opus #6 October 28, 2010 at 12:08 AM

People who laugh at the Obommie Commie comments don't know the truth of it.

I'd sure like some of those "unlimited corporate dollars", though. All the bloggers I know are as poor as church mice.

• Bunkerville October 28, 2010 at 3:48 AM

What is stunning is that they have been oh so open about what their intentions are.If you look at Obama's early campaign rhetoric he was clear he wanted to transform America. His czars have been open since the beginning…yet there are only a few of us who care to hear.

• Gorges Smythe October 28, 2010 at 4:14 AM

I suspect the Coomies are in the Republican Party, too. How else can we explain them running McCain last time?

• Steve Dennis October 28, 2010 at 4:23 AM

Wow, that article sounded like it was written by one of today's prominent Democrats, if you hadn't have said it was on the CPUSA website I wouldn't have known. There is very little difference between toadys Democrats and the communists other than the communists are honest about their goals. This certainly is not the same Democrat party that JFK belonged to, their party has become infiltrated with far leftists.
    I think that the conservative Democrats will eventually be pushed aside, there will be no room for them. They can always come over to our side if they really are conservaitves. We need everyone available to fight against the far leftists who are currently in power.

• LD Jackson October 28, 2010 at 4:36 AM

I see the CPUSA is repeating the same mantra about the Republicans receiving unlimited corporate contributions. Am I the only one who is sick of hearing that charge leveled? These people are so two-faced about that, it isn't even funny.

I believe in freedom of speech and all that, but the Communist Party is one party that needs to shut up and sit down. Considering the fact that we have already had to face down more than one communist country in the past, we certainly do not need to fight them from within.

Good post, John.

• Randy-g October 28, 2010 at 4:47 AM

Commies, D-rats, tough to tell any difference anymore……

• Right Hand Man October 28, 2010 at 5:53 AM

The same conclussions I was drawing with the rhetoric from the European Left (socialists/communists) and that of the left here in America. We can only accept their denials so long…and too long was 2 years ago.

• fleeceme.net October 28, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I defer to Glenn Beck on this one, the Democrat party no longer exists, they are all progressives. Any traditional democrats left will soon be partyless, as evidenced by Lieberman having to become an independent because of his pro-war stance.

The weird thing is, if you read any of the socialist web-sites (I do and damn it is tough) they hate Obama more than we do. The only problem is, they think he isn't leftist enough. Imagine, we think he is a flaming socialist, but to these people, he isn't doing enough!

• John Carey October 28, 2010 at 11:06 PM

The communist party and the Democratic agenda are so entwined Opie that it’s scary. People need to wake up and see that the Dems are in bed with this organization.

• John Carey October 28, 2010 at 11:09 PM

More people had better start caring about this troubling relationship between the communist and Democrats Bunker and that had better connect the dots soon.

• John Carey October 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM

I think the problem with McCain was help by the liberal MSM and the way the Republicans primaries were set up GS.

• John Carey October 28, 2010 at 11:15 PM

I know what you mean Steve. When I first heard Levin I thought he was reading some article from a progressive site…who knew it was from the COMMUNIST PARTY! I think the conservative Democrats will be forced from the party and will eventually find a home with the Republican Party, but this does worry me. I don't want to be inclusive if their joining shifts the party back to the center.

• John Carey October 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Thanks for the comments Larry. The communist party will be quieted down when the American people finally connect the dots and see the relationship that exists between them and the Democrats. When people see the extent of their involvement in crafting the Democratic agenda…game over for the Democrats.

• John Carey October 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM

I agree Randy. It seems the lines continue to be blurred.

• John Carey October 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM

Well said RHM. I see these connections.

• John Carey October 28, 2010 at 11:21 PM

We live in strange days Fleece. Beck said there was going to be a sort of civil war in the Democratic Party. I think it's over and the radicals won.

• Matt October 28, 2010 at 11:39 PM

We've been talking, for decades, that the Communist Party had infiltrated the Democrats. Folks laughed at that. Now, they are in the open about it.

• Teresa October 29, 2010 at 3:40 AM

Unfortunately I think the Commies have taken over the Democratic Party. This is why the Party has become so liberal. There are some that need to wake up, smell the coffee, and see reality but I think most others believe they are entitled to certain "rights" which aren't rights at all.

• kingshamus October 29, 2010 at 5:44 AM

The pinkos of today are Gramscians. Impatient Gramscians, but still.

Antonio Gramsci thought that socialism could advance itself best by a slow steady march through a nation's institutions. Universities, the media and the Democrat Party have all been infiltrated and taken over.

There is no reforming or restructuring the Democrats. They simply have to be beaten in every election until they realize that they're no longer electorally viable. That's the only solution I can think of.

• fleeceme.net October 29, 2010 at 6:11 AM

I agree ks, they need to be utterly marginalized until a more moderate version rears its head and begins asserting itself.

Can you believe we are talking about having to beat a socialist party in American politics? Ronald Reagan is spinning like a top. =(

• Right Hand Man October 29, 2010 at 8:03 AM

It's not just Ronnie. :)

That's a lot of comments from the Free Radicals! (I just made it official)

• fleeceme.net October 29, 2010 at 8:41 AM

Woohoo! Free Radicals cause commie cancer!

• John Carey October 29, 2010 at 9:21 PM

I appears that with each day that this congress and President is in power, they are becoming more brave Matt. We need this kind of debate because it is one they will lose. I say bring them out into the light.

• John Carey October 29, 2010 at 9:23 PM

They have taken over a large portion of the party Teresa.

• John Carey October 29, 2010 at 9:27 PM

I agree KS. We have to beat their ideology over and until they become irrelevant. It starts on Tuesday. Thanks for the comments.

• John Carey October 29, 2010 at 9:33 PM

We were alseep for too long Fleece. We allowed them to get their foot in the door and chip away at our foundation. Time for us to become "Free Radicals" :o)

• rjjrdq November 1, 2010 at 3:48 AM

I think Obama has made the connection pretty clear-to us. How do we get that message to the rest of the country?