SENTRY JOURNAL » 2010 elections, Barney Frank, Political Humor, Sean Bielat, Video » Friday Funnies: Barney Frank Commemorative Coin

Friday Funnies: Barney Frank Commemorative Coin

Now this is what I call a clever campaign ad.

Enjoy!

Good stuff.

Filed under: 2010 elections, Barney Frank, Political Humor, Sean Bielat, Video

Comments
  • fleeceme.net October 29, 2010 at 4:44 PM

See, its ads like that that keep me going till Tuesday. Does he have a chance against Barney? I haven't heard an update in a while.

• John Carey October 29, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I think he has a very good chance. The last I heard was a few nights ago. Sean Bielat said his internal polling numbers had him within 6 points. We shall see.

• Steve Dennis October 29, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Priceless, perhaps one of the greatest campaign ads ever! It blends comedy with the truth.
    Sean Bielat is closing the gap, but I think that Barney is goiing to hold on, but you never know.
    I am going to steal this video for my blog!

• Maggie Thornton October 29, 2010 at 8:48 PM

John, I think the internal polling on the Dem side is a glimpse of the polls we never hear about. Why else would Obama be going back again to help Coons?

If Massachusetts cannot see the differences between Bielat and Franks, they deserve a mass of windmills just off their hallowed shore line.

Great video. Repubs have some very clever ad this time.

• John Carey October 29, 2010 at 8:50 PM

No problem Steve. I thought it was extremely clever. I hope Sea Bielat can steal one. It would send a powerful message. Thanks for the comments.

• John Carey October 29, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Thanks Maggie. I agree, I don't believe the polls are telling us the full story in NJ. Like you said, why else would the President be making another trip there.

• Randy-g October 30, 2010 at 6:17 AM

This race would shock Obummer into spending the majority of his last two years overseas…..
    Go Sean Bielat!!

• John Carey October 30, 2010 at 9:06 AM

It would be Randy. Thanks for the comments.

• Teresa October 30, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Superb ad! I really hope that Sean Bielat wins and sends Barney Frank home.

• John Carey October 30, 2010 at 7:26 PM

I do too Teresa. It's time for Barney to call it a day. His policies have destroyed the nation enough.

• kingshamus October 31, 2010 at 5:45 AM

Look at the energy levels of both candidates.

Because–unlike Bawney Fwwwwank–Bielat hasn't been in Congress since the Earth cooled, he can make funny and insightful political ads that are really effective.

On the other hand, Frank is old and busted. Even if he wins, it's hard not to think that Barney's brand of snippy combative socialism is intellectually and morally exhausted.

Great find, John.

• John Carey October 31, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Thanks KS. I think he could really lose. People are wanting something different.