SENTRY JOURNAL » Uncategorized » Teeing it Up: A Round at the LINKs

Teeing it Up: A Round at the LINKs

Snow snow and more snow!  This past week it snowed every other day.  I swear I spent more time shoveling my driveway and walkway than anything else.  So once again I decided to stick with the same theme I ran with last week; North Dakota golf courses.  Because I know somewhere underneath the feet of snow there are wonderful golf courses in this state of mine.  This past week I made my rounds and below are a some of my favorite posts.  So tee it up and enjoy some more pics of golf courses from the great state of North Dakota!

American Perspective: Would state bankruptcies neuter union power over Democrats?

America’s Watchtower: Is America more sharply divided than ever before? If so…

ARRA News Service: Off-Shore Drilling Bans, Delays Cost Government Revenue

Blog de KingShamus: Collating The Left’s Insanity

Bread upon the Waters: Civility: the New Word for Censorship

BUNKERVILLE: Feds threaten to sue states over union laws

Capitol Commentary: Vocabulary of Gun Ownership and Discussions with Liberals

COMMON CENTS: “There snow on the ground in 49 states – including Hawaii”

Conservative Hideout: Blog Focus: The Gloves are off

Conservatives On Fire: George Soros _ Friend to American Liberals or does he just use them?

EYE OF POLYPHEMUS:“What is Government if Words Have No Meaning?”

Fleece Me: Elected officials are dumber than man on the street

Fuzzy Logic: Bill Whittle: BO’s Mid-term Report Card

Gorges’ Grouse: HATE SPEECH = MURDER

Innominatus: Libdork death throes

Maggie’s Notebook: Clay Bowler, Conservative Blogger Gets FBI Visit and More

Manhattan Infidel: A Conversation with Michael Bloomberg

Motorcitytimes: The Looming Post Office Bailout

NoOneOfAnyImport’s Blog: Fair Winds and Following Seas

No Sheeples: Awkward Situation Room

Political Realities: Political Rhetoric From The Left

Proof Positive: Western Civilization in Under Three Minutes

Randy’s Roundtable: North Dakota Weather Alert

SayAnything Blog: Chris Matthews Uses Racial Slur To Describe People “On The Right”

teresamerica: “Our Republic’s Enduring Strength” ; “America is Exceptional”

The Classic Liberal: Municipal Bond Crisis

The Country Thinker: The Illinois Story: How to Destroy a State

The Daley Gator: Why am I smelling something rotten here?

The Lonely Conservative: Ronald Reagan, Jr. Diminishes His Father’s Presidency…

The Other McCain: An Important Anniversary

The Reaganite Republican: Reaganite’s Sunday Funnies

Thomas Jefferson Club: Debt Limit Opportunities

Trestin Meacham: MY WISH LIST

What Would The Founders Think: Has An Arizona Sheriff Ever Been Recalled?

WyBlog: This is not the recovery you are looking for

We at the SENTRY JOURNAL would like to welcome What The Founder Would Think? to the LINKs so check them out.  Thank you all for the great posts.  Have a great Sunday!

Filed under: Uncategorized · Tags: ,

Comments
  • steve January 16, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Its nice to look at the warm, sunny golf courses. In the middle of January. Sitting here in Michigan.

Thanks for the link.
    steve recently posted..Attorney General &amp The Justice Department Are Making Environmental Justice A PriorityMy Profile

• John Carey January 16, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I’m just trying to do my part Steve in providing a just a glimmer of light. You’re very welcome for the link. That was an excellent post.
      John Carey recently posted..Teeing it Up- A Round at the LINKsMy Profile

• Colin January 16, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Wow, I need to visit North Dakota sometime, that last photo is like one from last week, beautiful golf course with a big-ass mountain right next to it. Very impressive.

Thanks so much for the link. =)
    Colin recently posted..Fleece’s Faves – Stratojet EditionMy Profile

• Steve Dennis January 16, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Thanks for the link John! I know what you mean about the snow: last Wednesday almost two feet of snow was dumped in us here.
    Steve Dennis recently posted..Merry Christmas everybody!My Profile

• Randy_G January 16, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Thanks John, damn I miss a green golf course. They will be cross country skiing on ours for quite a while I think.
    Randy_G recently posted..About That Debt CeilingMy Profile

• John Carey January 16, 2011 at 5:56 PM

With as much snow on the ground I’m definitely worried about flooding in the spring. But that’s still 5 months away. We still have time to build the ark. You’re welcome on the link. That North Dakota weather announcement was friggin funny.
      John Carey recently posted..Teeing it Up- A Round at the LINKsMy Profile

• Linda January 16, 2011 at 2:53 PM

thanks for the link, dude!
    Linda recently posted..I’m A Little Nosy Part 2My Profile

• LD Jackson January 16, 2011 at 6:02 PM

As always, some great pictures. Some of these courses look like they are in the middle of a wilderness. Thanks for the link, John.
    LD Jackson recently posted..Sunday Hunt For Links – Great Horned Owl EditionMy Profile

• John Carey January 16, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Thanks Larry. Yep that pretty much sums it up…wilderness or frontier. You’re very welcome for the link.

• Matt January 16, 2011 at 9:21 PM

Thanks for the link sir.
    Matt recently posted..Irony Alert- Tucson Victim Blames Palin-Gets Arrested for Death ThreatsMy Profile

• John Carey January 16, 2011 at 9:29 PM

You’re very welcome sir.

• Martin January 17, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Thanks for the link, I consider it a bit of an honor to be listed in such good company on such a high caliber site. (Gosh, I hope that wasn’t more violent political rhetoric!)

• John Carey January 17, 2011 at 12:35 PM

You’re very welcome Martin. Keep up the great work.

• Trestin Meacham January 17, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Thank you, John. I think we will make par with this list.
    Trestin Meacham recently posted..YOU ARE NO MLKMy Profile

• John Carey January 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Thanks Trestin. Your posts are simply outstanding.

• KingShamus January 17, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Seriously, I’ve been inundated with at least 6 inches of Al Gore Heat Flakes (aka ‘snow’) for the better part of a month. All those gorgeous golf courses are such a sight for sore eyes.

Thank you very much for the linkage. I appreciate it, sir.
    KingShamus recently posted..Hey- here’s a dumb Republican ideaMy Profile

• John Carey January 17, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Yeah old Al looks like a fool now. We haven’t seen above 20 degrees in about a month…so much for the global warming scam. You’re welcome for the link. Keep up the good work.
      John Carey recently posted..Sell Your Cloak- Buy A SwordMy Profile

• Teresa January 17, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Thanks so much for the link, John. I have more of Al’s “global warming” on the way. Al needs to stop spreading his heat all across the planet.
    Teresa recently posted..Rule 5 – Shannyn SossamonMy Profile

• John Carey January 17, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Al is a con artist…nothing more. Global warming is nothing more than a money making scam. You’re very welcome for the link Teresa.
      John Carey recently posted..Sell Your Cloak- Buy A SwordMy Profile