SENTRY JOURNAL » Uncategorized » Mike Tobin from Fox News: “There is hate in their eyes”

Mike Tobin from Fox News: “There is hate in their eyes”

Mike Tobin from Fox News has experienced firsthand just how tolerant the left is.  He was heckled by a number of Wisconsin protesters while reporting the events at the capital building.

Check it out.

A teacher told him that she hates him because it makes her feel good.  What?

For all the parents who have children attending these public indoctrination centers…I mean schools; I ask you if these are the principles you want your children to embrace?  Do you want your children to embrace intolerance and hate?  Of course not.  So how long will you tolerate the actions of these protesters?  After all as Mike Tobin reported, there was hate in their eyes.

You can read the entire story here>>

H/T The Daily Caller

Liberty forever, freedom for all.

Filed under: Uncategorized · Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments
  • Maggie@MaggiesNotebook February 27, 2011 at 8:56 PM

I saw Tobin earlier today. He was surrounded with loud and rude hecklers. He continued with his report and then got whacked in the arm twice. In a later interview he said he wasn’t hurt, and it wasn’t a big deal, but you see in this video, he had had his fill. I’m glad he told the truth about these despicable people. What else can we expect from people who take a Veteran’s War Memorial, tape posters up and pile junk on it (as they did in Madison).
    Maggie@MaggiesNotebook recently posted..Herman Cain Wins Tea Party Straw PollMy Profile

• John Carey February 27, 2011 at 10:13 PM

These are indeed despicable people Maggie. It is the left in all their intolerant glory. But I feel the nation is beginning to turn on them.

• Matt
    Matt February 27, 2011 at 11:32 PM

For one, this is yet another reason to NOT have children attend public schools. Also, it takes me back to the assertion that the left’s playbook is paper thin. They have nothing else to do but hate and violence. This will cause them to lose public support, but then again, they don’t care about the public, else they would not have been ripping them off for all this time.

This, I’m afraid, is only the opening act. We’ll have to be prepared for some ugliness.

• John Carey February 28, 2011 at 6:38 PM

I for one can not wrap my brain around why parents would send their children to a public school. I know there are some good teachers in public schools however the negatives far outweigh the positives. We need a free market system to meet the educational needs of our children.
      John Carey recently posted..Mike Tobin from Fox News- “There is hate in their eyes”My Profile

• AbeLincon March 5, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Absolutely – only those who have money to pay for private schools should get to send their kids. All the poor kids can get their larnin from the holy beeble!

• Steve Dennis February 28, 2011 at 5:05 AM

And these are the same people that preach tolerance? The hypocrisy abounds. Matt had a clip at Conservative Hideout where a protester pushed a woman to the ground, at the end of that clip the video was slowed down and my first thought when I looked at that guy’s face was that it was full of hate.
    These people show a stunning lack of tolerance when someone disagree with their viewpoint.
    Steve Dennis recently posted..Darrell Issa subpoenas two DHS employeesMy Profile

• John Carey February 28, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Where’s the MSM? I mean they were jumping all over the tea party movement in an instant for peacefully protesting a government that is overstepping their boundaries. All we heard was the tea party movement was full of racists. Over and over again the MSM pushed this point. Again where are they now? This is why their numbers continue to plummet.

• Jim Gourdie February 28, 2011 at 6:53 PM

Their masks have fallen off to reveal the true ugliness underneath. I hope they keep it up. I sense public opinion is not on their side. They are just digging themselves into a deeper hole.

• Karen Howes February 28, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Yup, John, these people want “tolerance”, but only for themselves. It’s a real one-way street.
    Karen Howes recently posted..The Middle East goat ropeMy Profile

• John Carey February 28, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Indeed Karen. I just wish the MSM would do their job. But alas I wish for too much.

• Teresa March 2, 2011 at 9:39 AM

I think a lot of citizens are having their eyes opened to the climate of hate within these union protests. I’m glad Mike Tobin is exposing the the intolerant hate-filled protesters. I hope Gov. Walker stands his ground.
    Teresa recently posted..Obama is Kicking the Can Down the Road but is GOP Kicking Smaller Can Down the Road TooMy Profile

• John Carey March 2, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Thanks for the comments Teresa. I believe the more the Americans see these communists back organizations the more they will eject their agenda.
      John Carey recently posted..Stupid in AmericaMy Profile