SENTRY JOURNAL » Uncategorized » Case of the Mundays 5/22

Case of the Mundays 5/22

I have been sick this week, so I’m a little behind on most current events.  Nevertheless, I have put some Munday Madness together for you.  For your pleasure…

President Carter said this week that, “I feel that my role as a former president is probably superior to that of other presidents”.  Perhaps he meant “in contrast to my actual presidency”.  But even that is a bit of a stretch.  The irony of this coming out in the middle of an Israeli/Palestinian commotion, something Carter helped to butcher by taking sides with terrorist organization Hamas, is laughable.  The only good thing about this former President is that he’s former…(oh, and I guess I have to mention Habitat for Humanity).

Mitch Daniels isn’t running, just I presumed, and the Democrats are sulking.  Any ideas as to why?

A recent study showed that “From 1993-2009, private sector employment increased 37.9% in RTW [right-to-work] states (15.8 million jobs) compared to 19.6% (14.5 million jobs) in forced-unionism states,” the report reads. “Individual income in RTW states is growing at a faster rate than forced-unionism states. From 1993-2010 real per capita personal income grew 39.5% in RTW states compared to 35.7% in forced-unionism states.” (taken from The Daily caller).  Yeah, but raising income and creating jobs isn’t there agenda.

According to a recent survey, Obama has lost the strong support of nearly 60% of his post grad constituents between the ages of 22 and 28.      80% of those individuals said they would consider voting republican.  Apparently these grads realized you have to work after college.

Listening to the President backpedal on the “1967 borders” line reminds me of the time I watched the Wizard of Oz on rewind with Dark Side of the Moon playing backwards.  You know; the scene where the woman’s riding the bike in the tornado?  Now that I think of it, the music kept saying “Hamas is a peaceful organization”.

900 civilians are reported dead in Syria due to the violence over the past few weeks.  The latest numbers rose after the Syrian Security Forces opened fire on a funeral procession.  Now, will we “lead from behind” in Syria like we did Libya?

Islam’s peaceful jihadists took the lives of 213 individuals this week, 900 for the month (so far), and 17,223 since 9/11.  Kind of makes you think that those “Coexist” bumper stickers shouldn’t have that moon and star in it.

Your Munday Moment is a reminder of who we are dealing with when it comes to the media and the Palistinians.

RightHandMan

Written by

Yeah, I tweet. If you want to follow me on Twitter, just click on the link below. I hope you do.

Filed under: Uncategorized

Comments
  • Bunkerville May 23, 2011 at 8:32 AM

I would say that Carter was getting senile, but that would be too kind. But then again, he gave us Regan.

• Bunkerville May 23, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Reagan

• RightHandMan
      RightHandMan May 23, 2011 at 12:47 PM

He gave us Reagan like I give tax dollars to the government… Unwillingly and against my nature.

• Infidel de Manahatta May 23, 2011 at 10:01 AM

The Dems are sulking that Daniels isn’t running because now they can’t use all their pathetic (but to them witty) hair transplant jokes.
    Infidel de Manahatta recently posted..Obama Calls for United States to Revert to Pre-1776 BorderMy Profile

• RightHandMan
      RightHandMan May 23, 2011 at 12:47 PM

They’ll always have jokes, no matter the candidate. Their top news guy is on Comedy Central.

• proof May 23, 2011 at 10:08 AM

“Obama has lost the strong support of nearly 60% of his post grad constituents between the ages of 22 and 28”
    I guess the Democrats will just have to find more dead people!
    proof recently posted..Themes Like Old TimesMy Profile

• RightHandMan
      RightHandMan May 23, 2011 at 12:48 PM

They’ve had a stronghold on that constituency for a long time.

• Jim at Conservatives on Fire May 23, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Obama backpeddling? I hope he doesn’t fall. Okay. Maybe that’s a lie.
    Jim at Conservatives on Fire recently posted..NAFTA On SteroidsMy Profile

• RightHandMan
      RightHandMan May 23, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Hope the analogy worked…It was a stretch, but it’s what I was thinking of.

• KingShamus May 23, 2011 at 11:09 AM

“The corpse climbs back onto the bier…”

Laughable, if it wasn’t believed by the dipshit Left.
    KingShamus recently posted..Music Monday Piano-’Clair de lune’ by Claude DebussyMy Profile

• RightHandMan
    RightHandMan May 23, 2011 at 12:50 PM

It has nothing to do with believed. You should do some deep Pallywood research. These guys see that it’s fake, but they report it anyway. Half of the time they’re wined and dined by the Pals, told when and where they have to be in order to get their “news” story, and they’re done. It fits their agenda, it makes work easy, and they get the perks…What’s not to like as a reporter?