SENTRY JOURNAL » Uncategorized » Video: The Useful Idiots Occupying Wall Street

Video: The Useful Idiots Occupying Wall Street

I actually watched this entire video and it was tough to stomach.  It’s a sad thing indeed to see a once great people floundering around in a pile of socialistic crap.  That kid who was being warned by his friends not to say what he wanted to replace capitalism with tells it all.  I wonder if this kid has ever read the constitution?  They claim to want freedom and yet cry for a society where social, economic, and environmental justice is administered by an all powerful government that centrally plans every aspect of our lives. They demonize the successful in this country claiming that the fruits of their labor belongs to them.  They slam banking practices while at the same ignoring the government regulations that are driving force behind these practices.  They’re using the emotionally charged cries of corporate greed and evil bankers as the catalyst to bring down capitalism and usher a new economic system.  One that is based on central planning and control.  In my opinion these people are nothing more than a mob of useful idiots trying to portray themselves as reasonable Americans.  Check out the below video.

YouTube Preview Image

Now use the Tea Party protest as your measuring stick and ask yourself which movement represents more of your own values and views.  The answer is easy for me.  I side with the group who wants to get back to constitutional principles.  I side with the group that wants to limit the size of government.  I side with the group that wants to unleash capitalism instead of destroying it.  Mark Levin said it best today.  He said we’re in a political civil war.  I have chosen the side I know has the best vision for America.  I’m not buying the crap these little Marxists on Wall Street are trying to sell.

Filed under: Uncategorized · Tags: , , , , ,

Comments
  • Harrison October 6, 2011 at 12:41 AM

Revolutions consume their children and these children have no idea as to who is pulling the levers.
    Harrison recently posted..The Black Death of the 21st Century? Gimme a Break…My Profile

• Steve Dennis October 6, 2011 at 5:28 AM

I have to say that this “Occupy Wall Street” protest has me voery worried because they are spouting Marxist ideals and Obama appears to be gaining momentum using class warfare and this is how most communist revolutions begin. It is sad to see so many of our young people out there falling for the trap as it is obvious that they do not understand our system or the constitution. We have to beat them in 2012 or we could be headed down a road we can not come back from.
    Steve Dennis recently posted..Gunrunner: Republicans turn up the heat on Eric HolderMy Profile

• John Carey October 7, 2011 at 10:06 PM

You know Steve I think I would have been worried if the Tea Party movement had not grown into what it did. The American people now have a pretty solid measuring stick and these clowns are not going to measure up.
      John Carey recently posted..Video: The Useful Idiots Occupying Wall StreetMy Profile

• Infidel de Manahatta October 6, 2011 at 5:31 AM

As a New Yorker, these people turn my stomach. Let the cops loose to beat them all to a bloody pulp.
    Infidel de Manahatta recently posted..Mahattan Infidel Presents: The Pastoral Constitution of the Democratic Party (Part One)My Profile

• Fuzzy October 6, 2011 at 8:40 AM

I’m with you, this is not for me. Not at all.
    Fuzzy recently posted..Greed, Revolution, and StuffMy Profile

• Silverviddle October 6, 2011 at 8:47 AM

Indeed. Old, failed marxists are the puppeteers of this movement. Our historically-ignorant youth, softened up by the progressive education system are ripe for their propaganda.
    Silverviddle recently posted..Got Bank Card Fees? Thank the Durban Tax!My Profile

• John Carey October 7, 2011 at 10:11 PM

They are indeed Silver. A friend the other day said this is the product of a horrible education system and bad parenting. I’m not sure about the bad parenting thing, but I am sure about the horrible education system.

• Jim at Conservatives on Fire October 6, 2011 at 9:46 AM

I agree they are useful idiots, john, but what is important is who is using them. The unions are now going to get into the act and Van Johnson is stirring up his troops. This is going to get very ugly. The Tea Parties need to be careful on how they react.
    Jim at Conservatives on Fire recently posted..The Class Warfare President is Marshalling His TroopsMy Profile

• republicanmother October 6, 2011 at 3:27 PM

This is all designed to distract from the real perpetrator of our economic problems, the Federal Reserve Banking Cartel. They want those on the right to fall back into defending the free market against the commies mode, while the brainwashed graduates of Ford Foundation grants take to the streets to protests the banks (which they unwittingly funded their education through said grants, etc.). I would bet my bottom dollar there are paid actors leading the choruses, totally designed to piss us on the right off.
    Classic controlled conflict here. We’ve got the Operation Mockingbird Media there with the cameras to talk it up. Nice.
    If the Tea Parties wanted to respond, they could “Occupy the Fed” as some are attempting to do, for they are the ones who are behind pumping our money out to foreign banks, and trying to swap us out to an international monetary system. Many of these banks, such as Bank of America, are highly suspected of being apart of the Fed’s Cartel. I sure am no fan of Bank of America, who forcloses on people with paid off houses and the like. They’ve got their grubby hands all in our government, so to say that some of these larger banks are products of the free market is just naive.

• John Carey October 7, 2011 at 10:15 PM

I believe this is completely orchestrated to take the focus off of this administration’s terrible record. If you noticed Obama appears to be rolling with it. The FED is definitely the problem and if I believe it needs to be audited and from that it will lead to it’s shutdown. Once the books are opened and the American people get a good look at their practices…they’re done.

• TexasFred October 6, 2011 at 7:18 PM

These clowns seriously remind me of the Hippies from way back.. No idea what they want, no idea where they are going BUT they want to *stick it to THE MAN*…
    TexasFred recently posted..Romney to be GOP nominee – Elections no longer requiredMy Profile

• Trestin October 7, 2011 at 9:13 PM

This is the step in the complete socialist takeover, an army of useful idiots. I think we will prevail, but these people could do a lot of damage.
    Trestin recently posted..Daily Dose of StupidMy Profile

• M LaChance October 8, 2011 at 9:40 AM

The revolution, they claim to be ushering in, has already stealthed into our public school system, our government and the American culture as a whole. The tea party was a COUNTER-revolution to the Marxist movement which has been seeping into every aspect of our lives. This OWS protest isn’t the start of a revolution. It’s a pathetic attempt, by the left, to retain control at a time when people are starting to wake up and realize what’s been going on for years.
    M LaChance recently posted..The Tea Party; Liberals Created It And Fail to Imitate ItMy Profile