SENTRY JOURNAL » Uncategorized » Judge Napolitano: Does freedom matter anymore?

Judge Napolitano: Does freedom matter anymore?

The below clip is from the last episode of Freedom Watch. It’s about a week old as the show’s last episode ran last week. I personally want to thank Judge Napolitano for his efforts in trying to open the eyes of the American people in regards to their liberties and the constitution. My hope is that an awakening will indeed happen and people of this great nation will one day decide enough is enough and stand up for liberties and freedom. That is my hope. My feeling is that people will need to experience more economic pain and lose more freedoms before they finally wake up. It’s already been pretty bad these last three years under this President, and still so many are drinking the kool-aid. And there will always be a segment of society that will not wake up because they actually support less liberty and freedoms. Sounds crazy doesn’t it, but the truth is there’s a number of people in America who desire a strong central government that regulates every aspect of our lives. How sick is that. Below is the closing segment of the Judge’s show. Take a few minutes to check it out.

Filed under: Uncategorized · Tags: , , ,

Comments
  • Bunkerville February 22, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I watched the last broadcast, and a sad day and loss. He is now seems to be on various Fox shows more now, so perhaps his voice will be heard by more who did not/could not spend an hour each night.
    Bunkerville recently posted..Jay Carney: ‘GOP to blame for stopping Keystone PipelineMy Profile

• Silverfiddle February 22, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Does anyone know why his show was canceled?
    Silverfiddle recently posted..We’re Not as Free as We Used To BeMy Profile

• John Carey February 22, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Poor ratings Silver. That’s the word from Fox.
      John Carey recently posted..Judge Napolitano: Does freedom matter anymore?My Profile

• Lynn February 27, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Having him opposing The Factor wasn’t a good choice. I tried to watch both so had to choose sometimes. I sure complained to several FOX shows about loosing the Judge. I guess Mancow went by the way too for something he said. Gretta vanquished Tucker from her show…he’s not been back either.

But they gave us Beckel, Kohn and Greene…wow, thanks.

• Jim at Conservatives on Fire February 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I hope the Judge will find another outlet to communicate to the American public. His skills as a communicator are rarely seen. Can you imagine him as a Supreme Court judge? I would love to read his opinion on important cases.
    Jim at Conservatives on Fire recently posted..Any One But Obama. Okay, Then What?My Profile

• Steve Dennis February 23, 2012 at 5:14 AM

Another great video by the judge, I’m sad to learn there will be no more coming from him.
    I think the Tea Party has shown us there is an awakening to the constitution, but I don’t think it is large enough yet and I fear the Tea Party has grown silent when we need it the most. Hopefully the Tea Party will reemerge after teh primary and will grow in strength until the election.
    Steve Dennis recently posted..Video: What has the Obama administration been up to?My Profile

• John Carey February 24, 2012 at 5:46 AM

I’m sure he will figure out a way to get his message of liberty…well at least I hope. The key thing we need to do is educate ourselves Steve about liberty and freedom. That’s what I’ve been doing. I want to build on my foundation and be able to explain liberty and freedom in terms that people can easily understand. People like the Judge know how to sell liberty and freedom because they have figured out a way to communicate their message effectively.
      John Carey recently posted..Raising the American flag atop Mt. Suribachi Iwo JimaMy Profile

• [...] meet hammer. A really BIG hammer. TBA: High Gas Prices Might Save Your Life! SJ: Does freedom matter anymore? CH2.0: Religious Liberty is Only the First Casualty theCL: Social Responsibility with Doutzen [...]