SENTRY JOURNAL » Uncategorized » Good night America…

Good night America…

We get the government we deserve.  I pray for America and for the future of our children.  Why is it something doesn’t feel right about this election?  Something feels off.  I can’t place my finger on it, but something feels off.

Good night America…

Filed under: Uncategorized

Comments
  • Eric November 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM

As a math guy, I am all about numbers and facts. I hope things are off, but I hear parents and kids talk the “free stuff” crap all the time. This election was won because people do not want to lose their “stuff”. They are in for a rude awakening in the coming years.

• Adrienne November 6, 2012 at 11:48 PM

It’s not over. It’s just beginning…
    Adrienne recently posted..This is not over…My Profile

• Teresa Rice November 7, 2012 at 12:48 AM

I agree John. Something feels off. Something is very, very wrong. Praying for America.
    Teresa Rice recently posted..Teenager Gives Report Cards To Obama and RomneyMy Profile

• LD Jackson November 7, 2012 at 4:31 AM

I find it hard to believe the majority of Americans want a continuation of what we have seen in the past four years.
    LD Jackson recently posted..Election Day 2012 – Internal Polls Show Romney With Slight LeadMy Profile

• steve November 7, 2012 at 5:13 AM

I still can’t wrap my head around the fact we re-elected this guy.
    steve recently posted..According To Europeans And The American Left, “America Is Just Not Socialist Enough”My Profile

• Infidel de Manahatta November 7, 2012 at 6:31 AM

People voted for free stuff.

Women voted with their lady parts.

Catholics voted for Obama.

Good night America.
    Infidel de Manahatta recently posted..America Votes for Free StuffMy Profile

• Silverfiddle November 7, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Nothing is off. Eric nailed it. People voted for free stuff. Tocqueville predicted it over 180 years ago.

It’s not the end of America, but the Europeanisation of our nation. We’ll start out like Germany and end up as Greece.

This is a generational watershed. There is no turning it back.

Also, Conservatives must face the fact that the GOP gets most of the blame for being the Progressives’ handmaidens for all these decades.
    Silverfiddle recently posted..Don’t Cry for US ArgentinaMy Profile

• Bunkerville November 7, 2012 at 8:38 AM

If only we would just slide into a European socialism. We were the last great military strength in the world. That will end . It is now appeasement, and we know where that will end.
    Bunkerville recently posted..Finis! The end.My Profile

• Martin November 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM

My thoughts too.
    Martin recently posted..The United States Gets What it DeservesMy Profile

• RandyG November 7, 2012 at 1:35 PM

It has to be the entitlement mentality the Libs have bred into the masses for the last 40 years. Free stuff won the day.
    RandyG recently posted..StunnedMy Profile

• Jim at Conservatives on Fire November 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM

This is not the America I grew up in amd it never will be again.
    Jim at Conservatives on Fire recently posted..Divide and Conquer Still WorksMy Profile

• Steve Dennis November 7, 2012 at 6:11 PM

It is a sad day John but please remember that we must fight on until we can fight no longer. It might be a lost cause at this point but it is still a cause worth fighting for.
    Steve Dennis recently posted..Barack Obama defeats Mitt RomneyMy Profile