SENTRY JOURNAL » Uncategorized » It makes a huge difference Hillary…

It makes a huge difference Hillary…

Hillary Clinton finally testified today before congress and in a heated exchange with Senator Ron Johnson Hillary came unglued when Senator Johnson pressed her about Ambassador Rice going on talk shows immediately after the attack and intentionally misleading the people about the nature of the attack.  Below is the clip of this exchange.

YouTube Preview Image

Yes four Americans died, but Hillary wants us to accept the notion that the circumstances surrounding their deaths doesn’t matter.  That it doesn’t make a difference whether it was protestors or a coordinated attack.  We just need to learn from this and make sure it never happens again.  Move along…nothing to see here.  I must say when I heard her say that it didn’t make a difference my blood boiled.  The first thing I said aloud was YES it does make a difference!  If you don’t know how and why something happened, you have no starting point.  Hillary stated it doesn’t make a difference.  Tell that to the film producer of the video you claimed was the cause that it doesn’t make a difference. As far as I can tell he’s the only one that has been incarcerated and he didn’t kill one America.  Tell the families that lost loved ones that is doesn’t make a difference how it happened.  If it doesn’t make a difference then why did they choose to run with the protest of the video scenario long after they knew it was a coordinated terrorist attack.  Maybe the answer is it did make a difference in terms of what story they were going to peddle because they desperately needed to deflect the focus off of their incompetence and on to a patsy.

After watching Hillary testify all I saw sitting there was a liar who was playing a shell game with those who were asking her relevant questions.  She was doing the Clinton shuffle; shifting blame on the people below her and claiming she knew very little about the security request.  You could see I’m above all of this seeping from her.  Her “how dare you” attitude made me sick.  And on a side note, shame on those Democratic Senators who used this forum to praise and give Secretary Clinton a free pass. These people had a job to do and instead they decided to politicize the moment.  They should all be ashamed of themselves because their actions not only diminished the importance of getting to the bottom of this terrible event; but in my opinion they trivialized the deaths of our four brave Americans.

As for me this was just another example of Hillary Clinton lying about her level of involvement in yet another scandal.  How many remember the Whitewater land deal and the scandal that surrounded that?  Hillary wants to ride off into the sunset unscathed. She doesn’t want this trivial matter of the deaths of four American lives which includes an ambassador under her watch as Secretary of State the blemish her already sub-par record and hinder her chances to run in 2016.  After all she’s above all this and the people responsible for this are one level below her.  How convenient.  Senator Rand Paul had it right yesterday when he told her that he would have removed her from her post if he was President.  That would have been the right thing to do.  But Obama needed Bill Clinton and couldn’t afford to alienate him three months out from the election.  So President Obama gave Hillary a free pass and made every effort to cover this terrible event up.  In doing so he not only dishonored those who lost their lives, he sold a bit of his soul for the Presidency.  And this should weigh heavily on the minds of everyone.  If it doesn’t then we as a nation have lost our soul and this should be a great concern to each of us.

Filed under: Uncategorized · Tags: , , , , ,

Comments
  • Jim at Asylum Watch January 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I had no doubts that Hillary would lie through her teeth and try to deflect. She is a prol just like her husband and Barack Obama.
    Jim at Asylum Watch recently posted..Winning Friends and Influencing People __ US vs ChinaMy Profile

• John Carey January 25, 2013 at 5:20 AM

She is indeed. She wanted to come off looking strong and concerned about this event and in my opinion the way she shifted the blame and her outburst did not help her image.
      John Carey recently posted..It makes a huge difference Hillary…My Profile

• LD Jackson January 24, 2013 at 5:25 PM

It irks me to no end that she seems so indignant that anyone would dare question her about the cause of the protests. If I didn’t know her better, I would think she was more than a little naive. As it is, having watched her career for years, she is not naive. Conniving and deceitful is a much better description of the former First Lady.
    LD Jackson recently posted..2nd Amendment And The StatesMy Profile

• John Carey January 25, 2013 at 5:23 AM

You bet she’s conniving and deceitful Larry. That’s who the Clintons are. They are typical politicians who will say and do whatever it takes to gain a better position and more power. She’s arrogant and just another elitist who believes she’s above the law. There’s an awful lot of that going around in Washington these days.
      John Carey recently posted..It makes a huge difference Hillary…My Profile

• Steve Dennis January 24, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Great post John and yes it does matter! With that comment she also managed to shift the topic away from the cover-up as well and she was allowed to get away with it, once again she skates while others take the blame. She and Obama promised to hold those responsible for the attack accountable but so far the only person jailed is the film-maker–I guess that is who they feel is accountable.
    Steve Dennis recently posted..Hillary Clinton on the Benghazi cover-up: “What difference does it make?”My Profile

• John Carey January 25, 2013 at 5:31 AM

I’m not trying to defend this film-makers past actions and maybe there is reasons for him to be in jail, but not for the deaths of the these four Americans. Hillary’s theme was I take full responsibility but it’s not my fault. It was absolutely insulting. I’m with Rand Paul, she should have been fired.
      John Carey recently posted..It makes a huge difference Hillary…My Profile

• proof January 24, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I believe the Clintonian “is- is” moment, was when she said she did not see the request for additional security, as if it absolved her from knowing about security issues at Benghazi.
    proof recently posted..Vintage Babe of the WeekMy Profile

• proof January 25, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Hillary reminds me of the old lawyer’s adage: If the facts are on your side, pound the facts. If the law is on your side, pound the law. If neither is on your side, pound the table.
    proof recently posted..Quote du jourMy Profile

• John Carey January 25, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Said perfectly because she did not have the facts or law on her side. She’s one of the few politicians I have seen say I take full responsibility, then turn around and say he it’s not my fault. How pathetic is that. And the Dems want her to be their champion in 2016.
      John Carey recently posted..It makes a huge difference Hillary…My Profile

• Infidel de Manahatta January 25, 2013 at 5:30 AM

She learned close at hand from the master of lying – her husband.
    Infidel de Manahatta recently posted..Manhattan Infidel Presents Another Horoscope (Deal With it Suckers)My Profile

• Teresa Rice January 26, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Spot on John! Actually I would say that the Clintons are the worst kind of politicians around. Politicians like them are much of the reason our nation is in trouble today. Plus, people actually believing their lies. Or ignoring their lies. Plus, this administration won’t even recognize our enemy for who they are. They are very good at appeasing our enemy and making excuses for them. I still say this has something to do with the President’s upbringing, his being brought up within Muslim circles.
    Teresa Rice recently posted..Hilarious Commercials By GLOCKMy Profile