SENTRY JOURNAL » Uncategorized » Getting ahead of the Hillary narrative the left is trying to peddle

Getting ahead of the Hillary narrative the left is trying to peddle

article-benghazi3-0123Ever since Hillary Clinton testified during the Benghazi hearings this past week the left has been working very hard to shape the narrative.  How none of this is really her fault because the people right below her failed.  How it was the Republicans fault for cutting State Department security funding.  I’ve even read articles that claim she could quite possibly be one of the all-time greatest Secretary of States.  Really?  Even better than James Madison and Thomas Jefferson?  I mean they only had to help establish the United States as a legitimate nation to the world during their tenure.

Now the news program 60 minutes is going to air a sit down interview with President Obama and Hillary Clinton to continue to advance this narrative that Hillary is the best ever.  I mean how many times has something like this happened in the past?  The President of the United States sits down with a major news show for an interview with his disgraced outgoing Secretary of State.  The answer is it hasn’t happened.  It’s completely transparent what the President and left are doing and how farcical this whole thing with Hillary is becoming.  And the sad truth is people are buying it.  Check out the below video from Bill O’Reilly.

YouTube Preview Image

Think about this.  During the 2012 elections the left conjured up this false narrative about a war a women Republicans were waging.  When I first heard the assertion I thought, where is this coming from?  As I watched it unfold I dismissed it as absolute nonsense.  Even when they carried on with it through their convention I thought people really can’t be buying this lie.  How wrong I was.  Their commitment in peddling the war on women narrative did pay off because if you tell a lie enough times it will eventually become a truth to some.  And a truth it became for a number of women who bought into the lie and voted for Obama.  So in 2012 the left successfully established a false narrative that will impact future elections unless conservatives soundly discredit it.   They have successfully laid the ground work for a Hillary run in 2016 because the war on women lie is still going to be a truth for many women.  I can see how this may play out?  If the Republicans nominee is a man and if Hillary is the Democratic nominee then the war on women narrative works in her favor.  And trust me she will use every bit of it to attack her opponent.  This is why it’s imperative that conservatives challenge not only the war on women narrative, but Hillary’s own terrible record.

When she steps down as Secretary of State I expect her to make her rounds on the same shows that Obama used when he was running for his second term.  Shows like Late Night Show, The View, The Daily Show, and The Tonight Show.  These shows attract a low information voter audience and that’s what she will be looking for to sell herself.  Shows that are very low risk in terms of asking her the hard questions, but the upside is huge because an audience of mindless drones will be ready to lap up every word she speaks.  No one will call it like it is.  And the media will aid and abet her all the way through her journey to become the first woman President.

So here it is the simple truth.  Hillary Clinton failed as Secretary of State because under her tenure the lives of our ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were lost after repeated request for more security were denied by her agency.  Rand Paul stated it perfectly when he said it was a failure of leadership on her part and leadership is a key trait that is vital if you desire to be President of the United States of America.  These are desperate times for the left and here’s why they must protect Hillary.  The left needs to clear the road for Hillary because they know that minus Hillary Clinton their candidate depth chart is extremely weak for 2016.  No one on the left really wants to see Sheriff Joe run because let’s face it, he’s nuts.  The other concern the left has is the Republicans have a large number of young articulate rising stars that connect with the people.  The left does not.  This is why conservative need to get ahead of the Hillary narrative the left is trying to peddle.  And this means they need to get on it now.  I personally believe they need to get a team of specialists on the payroll who knows how to tear a politician down and with Hillary’s record; it wouldn’t be that hard to do.  If conservatives don’t act on this soon, then once again the left will gain the upper hand and peddle their lie with little to no resistance.  And if this happens, look for Hillary Clinton to be our next President.  And that’s a reality we can’t afford.

Filed under: Uncategorized · Tags: , , , , ,

Comments
  • innominatus January 26, 2013 at 9:25 PM

If there’s a bright side to this mess, it’s that Hillary’s presidential hopes have gown down the commode.

• LD Jackson January 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I have to give the Democrats their due. They are doing their best to stay one step ahead of the game. Clearly, they are trying to minimize the damage to Hillary’s brand, in preparation for 2016. The Republicans do not need to wait long before pushing back on this as hard as they can.
    LD Jackson recently posted..Bobby Jindal – GOP Needs To Stop Being The Stupid PartyMy Profile

• Steve Dennis January 27, 2013 at 6:41 AM

John, you made a great point about the war on women and it being used in 2016 that I hadn’t thought about. The Democrats will continue to push the war on women for the next four years in order to set it up for Hillary.You would think that this wouldn’t be successful because it should be played out by then but the left is still successfully blaming Bush for everything so this will be an issue in 2016.
    We have to nip this in the bud because if we don’t we won’t be able to defeat Hillary; we cannot wait until the election season rolls around, it must begin right away!
    Steve Dennis recently posted..Dianne Feinstein doesn’t have the Democrat votes to pass the assault weapons ban…..yetMy Profile

• John Carey January 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM

When I first dismissed the whole war on women narrative I didn’t see its long range ramifications until they started peddling the notion that Hillary could run in 2016. It then hit me like a ton of bricks that if the Republicans don’t discredit this it could spell trouble in 2016 especially if the Democratic candidate is a woman. They need to address this now.
      John Carey recently posted..Teeing it up: A Round at the LINKs (Think outside of the box edition)My Profile

• Jim at Asylum Watch January 27, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I have a different take on this, John, for what it’s worth. I think this is all show. Hillary is the darling of the Left and their propaganda arm, otherwise known as the MSM. However, I think Hillary, if she does run in 2016, will have a real fight on her hands in the Democratic primaries. Don’t be surprised if the Obama (Chigaco style) machine pulls a coup on the DNC to purge the Clinton Democrats and moderate Democrats from the party’s power structure.
    Jim at Asylum Watch recently posted..“By Any Means” a poem by the Bard of MurdockMy Profile

• John Carey January 27, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I’m not sure how many moderate Democrats are left in the party. I don’t see Hillary as a moderate. She is a card carrying progressive who loves Saul Alinsky. And the radical left loves her. She was the first to float government controlled healthcare. She’s anti-gun, pro-choice, and abhors the military. She could quite possibly be far more dangerous than Obama. I agree this is indeed a show, but its a show to designed to protect her and give her record a clean bill of health. They not only want her to run, they need her to run.
      John Carey recently posted..Judge Napolitano explains why the President can’t use the 14th amendment to bypass congress… My Profile

• [...] SJ: Getting ahead of the Hillary narrative the left is trying to peddle BdKS: Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s Budget Surplus Is Soooooo Big Bunker: FBI Director- I have to check to see if Obama can kill citizens on U.S. soil Asylum Watch: Winning Friends and Influencing People TMGGB: The Real Assault Weapon Is The Liberal Media Says Chuck Woolery The Tree: A Picture Is Worth 650,000 Words [...]

• proof January 27, 2013 at 11:50 AM

With all due respect, Madame Secretary, the fact is we have four dead Americans. They and their families deserve better than your shallow sarcasm and evasion in defense of the policies that inevitably lead to their deaths.
    proof recently posted..Quote du jourMy Profile