SENTRY JOURNAL » Uncategorized » Is the Guns and Ammo Shortage Crisis Ending?…Maybe

Is the Guns and Ammo Shortage Crisis Ending?…Maybe

I’ve finally been able to get my hands on 9mm ammo and let me tell you it makes me happy happy happy.  Over the past two weeks I’ve noticed that handgun ammo shelves at my favorite sporting goods stores are beginning to fill up again with popular calibers.  It appears the great guns and ammo crisis of 2013 may actually be coming to an end; at least until the next panic buying kicks in.  I’m not the only one who has noticed this.  Check out the below video from Student of the Gun Homeroom.

YouTube Preview Image

The key to making this last is to pace yourself when purchasing ammo.  If everyone buys a little at a time to fill their stockpile we all win.

Liberty  forever, freedom for all!

Filed under: Uncategorized · Tags: , ,

Comments
  • LibertyAtStake May 30, 2013 at 12:42 PM

The cycle will repeat the next time some random lunatic pushes the organized Left into frenzied fits of anti-2nd-Amendment hysteria. And since they remain so enamored of “Gun Free Zones” (which is to say, “Free Fire Zones for Criminals and Lunatics”) the biggest certainty is the inevitably.
    LibertyAtStake recently posted..What, Am I Chopped Liver? (A Rant From Jack Wiley Dithers)My Profile

• TexasFred May 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I would hope the ammo crisis would ease up but as soon as I read this I checked my 4 best sources and .45, .40 and 12ga are still in shot supply..
    TexasFred recently posted..Dear America: Are you paying Attention?My Profile

• John Carey May 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I know we’re starting to see the shelves fill up here in North Dakota. The calibers you mentioned I saw the other day in 2 of the three sporting goods stores I frequent. I do believe the log jam is about to bust.
      John Carey recently posted..Is the Guns and Ammo Shortage Crisis Ending?…MaybeMy Profile

• Teresa Rice May 30, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Hopefully the ammo crisis is coming to an end. Did the government have anything to do with the ammo shortage? I heard our government ordered a boat load of ammo.
    Teresa Rice recently posted..Need Help — Living Arrangement in PerilMy Profile

• Bunkerville May 30, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I read that we are importing ammo from Russia. That is reassuring.

• Steve Dennis May 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM

The gun control agenda seems to have lost its steam, but I still don’t think it is going away as long as Obama remains in power. We have to keep our eyes on them because I would not be surprised if the Democrats try to slip it into other legislation. We cannot let our guard down.
    Steve Dennis recently posted..College students thank the IRS for targeting conservativesMy Profile

• [...] Is the Guns and Ammo Shortage Crisis Ending? … Maybe [...]

• Nemesis June 7, 2013 at 7:54 AM

People taking advantage of it has been the problem the whole time. Check gunbroker.com, lots of ammo out there, all overpriced. Some people are hoarding it and taking advantage of the nuts who think everyone is after our guns. This has happened before, it will happen again, people over react and it spirals out of control. Just hope the hoarders lose big this time around.